My photo
Privateer, Poet, Protector of the Faith - rebel by default, romantic by design, designer by process of elimination, broker by accident - Rustic and Refined - Well Traveled, Well Read and Well Bred - Politically Incorrect - Live my Life Without Regret - Defend the Clan... and to hell with the rest...
SOMETHING MORE LIKE THIS is a glimps into the random thoughts going through my mind at any given moment, expressed through images that help to capture who I am - better than my own words can... so they say - a picture is worth a thousand words...

DISCLAIMER
: Most of the images here were found on various web sites throughout the internet. This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. If you are the original copyright holder and would like for us to remove your image, please feel free to contact us and we will be glad to trash it.